As I'm sure you have noticed...I changed my blog to private. After watching a blog news story on KSL (local news) last week, and thinking about my life (and my kids) being posted on the web I decided that I would rather have control over who gets to look at my blog. I really don't mind if people look at it and read it...that's what a blog is for right? But, I don't want some random person reading about my kids life and their pictures either. If anyone knows anyone that would also like an invitation to read my blog feel free to email me (at becky.lu.forbes@gmail.com) or leave a comment and I would be happy to add them. I have also not included a bunch of news in my blog because I never know who might stumble upon my life.
So...here's the biggest news I haven't included until now. We are moving to HAWAII!!!! Yes, you read that right...Hawaii. Paul is going back to submarine duty and we are going to be stationed in Pearl Harbor. We are getting our house all cleaned up and ready to sell.
I may include other things that I wouldn't have before. But, by going to private it also means people will not be able to read our blog in google reader, or other blog reader programs. It also won't show when I've updated my blog on peoples blog lists. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and I hope people will still come to my blog but I would rather not have psychos looking at my kids pictures, etc.
5 weeks ago

4 comments:
Thanks for the invite! I'm thinking about making mine private, too.
Totally with you there...kinda scary out there with out protection.
My goodnees! Hawaii!!! We hope you absolutely love it there!!!
Congrats on the move!! When will you be leaving? How fun!! Good luck selling your house!!
Post a Comment