I have had several people ask me if our house is listed yet...or when we would be listing it. Well, it is officially listed! Here is a quick tour of some of my house for your viewing pleasure. We still need to re-take the picture of the front of the house. Our neighbor down the street is parked in front of our house and we need them to move before we can take the picture but, they aren't home...so that picture has to wait.If anyone would like to buy my house...or knows anyone who would like to buy my house I would be more than happy to sell it to them

5 comments:
Nice pictures! By the way, if anyone wants, they can buy my house too :) They are listed with the same agent. Now the race is on. . .which house will sell first?
Your house looks wonderful!!! I wish I had someone to come and buy it from you. I am still bummed you are leaving the state.
Oh we are still serious about going to the Festival of Trees and stuff in a couple of weeks. We should get Wendy & Co. to come with. It would be tons of fun!!!
Gorgeous House!! I hope you can sell it quickly!! Good Luck!!
Good luck! It looks really good.
Good luck selling! I wish we could buy it! :(
Post a Comment