Saturday, November 15, 2008

Disney on Ice


Yesterday I took three little princesses to see Disney on Ice. Kaylee and Gabby were thrilled to wear their princess dresses, and even more thrilled when I told Kaylee that her friend Noelle could go with us. After I picked Kaylee up from school we went up to my mom's house to leave Paul there...Why did we leave Paul??? Good question. On Tuesday he went in to the doctor and came out missing a few things: Tonsils, Uvula, Adnoids, and part of his tongue, and had sinus surgery to go along with all the other missing parts. He felt like he been run over by a mack truck (twice). So, although we had bought tickets 2 months ago for Disney on Ice he still scheduled his surgery for Tuesday and TOLD me that he would be fine to go on Friday. Well, obviously he didn't realize how major this was and he didn't go with us to the ice show.

Ok...now, back to Disney on Ice. So, I took 3 very excited little girls to the ice show and they loved every minute of it. The show had several short skits to act out different disney movies, there was It's a small world, and some just plain disney fun. The one thing I was disappointed with was that they had a part of the show with all the Disney Princesses...they had Mulan, and Pocahontas, and all the princesses...but NOT Sleeping Beauty! Sleeping Beauty is Gabby's favorite lately. I want to know where she disappeared to. There were several pyro-technics in the show and the kids thought it was amazing.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Noelle had a blast and hasn't stopped talking about it. This morning she and Maren were decked out and acting out all that Noelle had seen last night. She had so much fun and we so owe you. Thank you so much for thinking of her. We miss being around you guys. Thanks again Becky. You are truly amazing!

The Eldredge's said...

Fun!! I remember going to Disney on Ice when I was little!! It looks like they had a blast!! Too bad they didn't have Sleeping Beauty, that's a rip off!! LOL