Someone has been getting after me to update my blog again. Sorry it took so long. In the last couple of weeks we haven't done much to really write about. Kaylee has gone to school, Gabby has been doing her usual stuff.
Last night we went to our ward Halloween party. They had games and activities for the kids such as: Musical Chairs, Cake Walk, Face Painting, Balloon Stomp, and a Fishing game. Kaylee was pretending to be shy for some strange reason. She is usually the one running up and talking to everyone. Last night Gabby was being very social.
They also had a soup/chili dinner, lip synching, and trick-or-treating. By the time we got home the kids were exhausted but they didn't want to go to bed. I, however, had other ideas and they went to bed anyway.

2 comments:
Looks like the girls had fun! I wish we could have been there. Noelle still looks back through her scrapbooks and talks about last years Halloween party and how she danced with Kaylee. I hope that the lip-syncing was better than last years! We miss you guys tons!!!
I thought that the picture of Gabbers in the chairs was how you finally figured out to cage the monkey. You need to update again. :) This was so 2 weeks ago.
Post a Comment